- What is an Inverter?
Battery store two types of electricity: direct current (DC) power and alternative current (AC) power. The inverter converts DC (low voltage) to higher (AC) as most of the conventional household appliances such a television, microwaves and radio use AC power. Inversor works on and off-grid with batteries.
- How much energy a photovoltaic system produces?
Energy quantity depends on many aspects: orientation of the roof or solar installation, tilt angle of the installation, presence or otherwise of drop shadows, local sunshine levels and meteorological conditions.
Our technicians estimate your potential energy savings and the environmental benefits at your own place.
- What is the difference between monocrystalline and multicrystalline modules?
Though made from the same material – silicon – one of the most abundant element on earth, monocrystalline modules are produced from single-crystal while multicrystalline are those made from millions of crystals.
- Is a PV system able to provide energy during blackout?
Techno-Cells' PV kit has batteries for autonomy determined by your power consumption.
- What are the economical advantages of the photovoltaic energy?
Photovoltaic source uses a clean, self-sufficient energy; equipment needs few maintenance; System works with public-utility grid and has batteries to provide autonomy during blackouts; real estate valuation.
- What are the environmental advantages of the photovoltaic energy?
Photovoltaic technology uses the Sun, endless and clean energy source to generate power.
The material used in cells manufacture is silicon, one of the most abundant elements on earth.
The energy produced by Techno-Cells' PV modules doesn't release waste or make noise
- Do I have to rebuild my roof to install module?
In most cases, modules can replace roofs and windows without modifying house structure.
A support structure attaches the photovoltaic panels to the roof if where are enough space in the building surface.
- What is the energy payback for PV?
Saving depends on your photovoltaic array size. Other key information is your regular monthly consuming, location, among others.
Our technicians estimate your potential energy savings and your payback period.
- Solar thermal collector and photovoltaic module are the same?
Frequently mistaken as synonyms of "solar energy", thermal solar doesn't generate electricity as it capture energy to produce hot water.
- Does a PV module perform on cloudy, raining days?
Techno-Cells' high efficiency arrays don't need shine, dry days to produce energy.
The amount of energy produced is directly proportional to the amount of sunlight available and the position of the module.
During periods of cloudy weather PV array has capacity to guarantee energy supply
- PV system produces electrical during daytime. Does PV serve at night?
Techno-Cells' photovoltaic kit save all energy produced in batteries to guarantee provision at night.
- What kind of maintenance photovoltaic module needs?
Equipment requires few maintenance. It must be cleared and checked twice a year.
- Do photovoltaic system make any noise?
PV system converts photovoltaic energy in electrical without making noise.
Interaction between crystalline silicon and radiation release electrons to electrical current (DC). It's a non-mechanical process.
- Is a PV system able to produce energy all year long at the same rates?
Radiation is not constantly. It depends on time of the year, latitude, atmospheric condition, size, beyond others. Close to 70% of the sunlight is absorbed by earth
- Can I connect all my eletrodomestic devices in a PV system?
PV system is most recommended to low power devices as economical lamps, televisions, refrigerators, radios, among others.
- What kind of module should I use: monocrystalline, multicrystalline or glass-glass?
To answer the question it's necessary to determinates the electrical demand to compare to available area, radiation quantify and monthly consumption. The glass-glass module is the most wanted by consumers who looks sustainable energy supply solutions without giving up to aesthetics.
- What is the tax incentive for photovoltaic in Brazil?
You can check if your county has a rebate or incentive program. Many countries are stimulating photovoltaic development.
- What is the differential in a Techno-Cells' energy audit?
Techno-Cells aim to improve monitor energy costs in three different levels.
1.1 - Industrial technical inspection, budget measurement
1.2 - Technical diagnostic over plant condition
1.3 - Renewable energy portfolio recommendation
2.1 - Energy, Thermical meter calibration
2.2 - Amortization schedule using an on or off grid PV power system
3.1 – Power supplies inventory, analysis of consumption behavior
3.2 – System simulation
3.3 – Development of actual consumption, energy waste with the expected rate